Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I finally figured out....

Wow, so since I was just hating on the Jonas Brothers, I figured I had to check out this link somebody sent me (and by "somebody sent me" I mean "I spent hours of my depressing life searching the web and found this") about how bad Miley "the Hammer" Cyrus new song is. (link: http://www.cracked.com/video_16522_6-things-i-hate-about-new-miley-cyrus-song.html)

Now it's a pretty funny video, but the scary part is I literally can't listen to the song without cringing or hitting something. The song is basically the end of 10 Things I Hate About You (yeah, I know, real men shouldn't have seen that movie, but I was young and foolish OK?). Except remove the Barenaked Ladies song "One Week" and replace it with "A Bunch of Cats Being Strangled to Death.

Honestly, she's had 3 #1 albums? Seriously? The only place that song should be played often and repeatedly is at Guantanamo Bay, and even I think that would be too cruel.

Side Note: If you want to hear a song that I almost have to think was meant as a joke, listen to "Wake Up America," which is about environmentalism. I refuse to subject myself to listening to it, but I read the lyrics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home