Thursday, September 07, 2006

greatest songs in my opinion.

OK, I have little else to talk about, so I will instead talk about music. Here are some of the songs I listen to frequently. There is a wide variety. In no particular order

talking heads- "psycho killer"
DMX-"X gonna give it to ya". yes, i know i am jewish. hence the blog title
The beatles- pretty much anything off the white album.
elton John- "rocket man (I think it's going to be a long long time)"
Run-DMC- "Its tricky" old school rap son
Bon Jovi- Its My Life
Weezer- (I love two of their albums, so its a lot) "My Name is Jonas", "The world Has Turned And Left Me Here", "Tired of Sex", "Pink Triangle".
Tenacious D- "F**k her gently"
Pink Floyd- "Comfortably Numb", "wish you were here"
Sublime- "smoke two joints", "santeria"
The Offspring- "why don't you get a job?"
Monty Python- "always look on the bright side of life"
NWA- "F**k the Police"
R.E.M.- "Losing My religion"
The Who-"Baba O'Riley" "Pinball wizard"

Yeah, that's it. If you think i have terrible taste in music, you may be on to something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home